RESIDENT STUDENTS (students who reside on campus)
- All resident students must obtain a color-coded housing sticker at the beginning of the semester from their RA or from Card Services when obtaining a replacement card.
- ALL residents will swipe themselves in to their own residence hall.
- Resident students visiting another residence hall will leave their ID with the RSR and be signed in when entering another residence hall.
- If the visiting student cannot be identified as a resident student (no sticker), he/she will be treated as a guest (see below).
GUESTS (any one who does not live on campus)
- Guests of resident students will leave valid picture ID and be signed in by the RSR.
- All guests must be announced to the resident host before permitting them to enter the residence hall.
For more information, please contact the Resident Safety Office at 463-6612, Monday - Friday 9 am – 5 pm.