Hofstra University Continuing Education Corporate Training was organized to customize programs for corporations, small businesses, and nonprofit and governmental agencies in the field of professional development. Our corporate training programs provide our clients with business solutions that integrate management and technology in the context of their environment while maintaining excellence, quality, and respect for each other and our clients.
- Offer seminars in technology and management topics.
- Teach management techniques that utilize technology tools.
- Facilitate executive meetings with technology considerations.
- Develop education materials and seminars that model business and management workflow.
- Our client relationships are business partnerships, which enable us to deliver services that maximize productivity and enhance workflow.
- Our instructors have an in-depth knowledge of key industries including financial, insurance, real estate and much more.
- We are extremely service oriented: “what” we do is as important as “how” we do it.
- We offer a variety of services to provide a “Total Solution – Single Source.”
- Hofstra CE is the largest provider of continuing education courses on Long Island with over 20,000 participants and 1,500 course offerings.
- Our access to knowledgeable instructors is unprecedented on Long Island.
- We can customize a program to meet almost any training need.
For more information please contact Colleen Slattery, Associate Dean of Hofstra CE, at 516-463-5998, or via e-mail at Colleen.Slattery@hofstra.edu