Hofstra University Continuing Education’s CPA Review Course offers a powerful and effective combination of features
Once You Sign Up Sign, Access Never Expires: Begin at Your Convenience!
packaged together at an economically reasonable price. For those who learn best using a mix of video lectures and reading, plus want the flexibility to study on, or away from the computer. Students receive personalized mentoring and study plans with prompt answers from subject-expert professors. The program will cover all CPA Exam topics: Auditing and Attestation (AUD), Business Environment and Concepts (BEC), Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR) and Regulation (REG).
The course uses CPAexcel™ course materials and learning tools with the most up-to-date study text, video lectures, professor mentoring, textbooks and more. No expiration date, no retake fees, and the online course content is always updated. See the full list of key features and benefits below.
- Video Lectures and Printable Lecture Slides
- Exam Planner
- Electronic Study Text
- Digital CPA Flash Cards
- Past Exam Questions
- Simulated CPA Exams
- Private Study Groups
- Performance Metrics
- Study Strategy Support
- Professor Mentoring
- Student Discussions
- Final Review
Note: No refunds will be issued for the CPA online program.
- Hofstra University Students and Alumni receive 20% discount
- Free CPAexcel™ Traveler 16GB Flash Drive ($150 retail value)
- Unconditionally guarantee free updates and course repeats until you pass.
- This course has no expiration date. You can use it until one year after pass which is not true of other programs.