Faculty - Core Faculty
(Ph.D., 1981, University of Houston)
- Research Design and Analysis
- Theories of Goal Setting and Behavioral Initiation
- Pandolfi, V., Magyar, C. I., & Dill, C. A. (in press). Confirmatory factor analysis of Child Behavior Checklist 1.5-5 in a sample of children with autism spectrum disorders Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders.
- Goldberg, M. R, Dill, C. A., & Shin, J. (in press). Reliability and validity of the Vietnamese Vineland Adaptive Behavior Scales with pre-school-age children. Research in Developmental Disabilities.
- Serper, M., Beech, Harvey, & Dill, C. A. (in press). Neuropsychological and symptom predictors of aggression on the psychiatric inpatient service. Journal of Clinical and Experimental Neuropsychology.
- Owens, S. G., Bowman, C., & Dill, C. A. (2008). Overcoming procrastination: The effects of implementation intentions. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 38, 366-384.
- Goldberg, B., Serper, M., Richarme, D., Sheets, M., Dill, C., & Duffy, K. (in press). Narcissism, self-esteem and theory of mind biases as predictors of aggression on the psychiatric inpatient service. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease.
- Guarnaccia, V., Dill, C. A., Sabatino, S. & Southwick, S. (2001). Scoring accuracy using the comprehensive system for the Rorschach. Journal of Personality Assessment, 77, 464-474.
- Dill, C. A. (in press). Scientific games. Review of the book "Winning the Games Scientists Play." The Quarterly Review of Biology.
- Bray, N., & Dill, C. A. (2008, November). Implementation intentions as discriminative stimuli/secondary reinforcement and their effect on the self-monitoring of food intake. Poster session presented at the annual meetings of the Association of Behavior and Cognitive Therapy.
- Dill, C. A., Goldberg, M. R., Mann, D, & Cohen, E. (2008, August). Differentiating implementation intentions and goal setting theories’ effects on behavior. Poster session to be presented at the annual meetings of the American Psychological Association, Boston, M. A.
- Dill, C. A., Owens, S. G., Mehl, S., & Goldberg, M. (2007, August) Are Implementation intentions distinguishable from goal setting theory? Poster session presented at the annual meeting of the American Psychological Association, San Francisco, California.
- D’Antonio, E., Donnelly, K., Dill, C. A., Closson, M., & Scardapane, J. R. (2007, August). Experiential avoidance as a predictor between psychological stressors and risky drinking behaviors. Poster session presented at the annual meetings of the American Psychological Association, San Francisco, California.
- Owens, S.G., Dill, C.A., Levine, N., Goldfarb, L. (2000). Do goal benefits and task interference mediate the effect of implementation intentions on goal completion? Presented at the annual meeting for the Society of Personality and Social Psychology.