NYSCATE PROJECT GOALS
- To produce a series of 14 curriculum modules that will accommodate grades 9 — 14 curricular needs in bio/chemical technology, information technology, and physical technology through adapting and implementing best practices and programs.
- To field-test each module rigorously, collect field-test data, and revise the materials in response to feedback received from field-test teachers.
- To develop flexible delivery systems including paper- and Web-based learning-on-demand programs and virtual laboratories with remote access.
- To bring about collaboration among stakeholders who comprise the ATE delivery system.
- To evaluate and disseminate models, methods, activities, and result.