Project deliverables produced in paper- and Web-based formats will include:
- A Project ESTEEM Equity Framework that will establish curriculum adaptation criteria and provide guidance for the adaptation and implementation of STEM/ATE materials.
- Four exemplar modules that illustrate and model the utilization of the Equity Framework. These will include adaptations of one CC ATE module and faculty derived adaptations of course materials.
- A teacher guide to accompany each of the adapted exemplar modules.
- Professional development guidance for curriculum coordinators and administrators that structures professional development activities for staff.
- A media-rich Project Web site to include all Project products, lists of mentor organizations, links to salient resources, STEM career materials, examples of student work (for assessment purposes), and student-and-teacher discussion forums.