In order to view this content about this Long Island MBA program
you need the Adobe Flash Player. Please click here to download
"Hofstra is "the school with the best academic reputation on Long Island, an ideal location (bucolic, close to NYC, and near most students' homes and jobs) for the vast majority of its students. Excellent professors and technological resources round out the picture." Best 290 Business Schools, The Princeton Review
, 2008 on the Long Island MBA program
at Hofstra University
At Hofstra's Zarb School of Business, the full-time, Long Island MBA experience prepares the highly motivated, qualified candidate for today's ever-changing and challenging global marketplace. The Zarb School of Business offers graduate students the highest-rated state-of-the-art technologies used in today's most advanced companies. The Zarb School of Business' high-tech classrooms, its own trading floor, online library, and computer services all place the Zarb School of Business on the cutting edge of business education. The Zarb School of Business is also among the top business schools as rated by THE PRINCETON REVIEW.
Located on suburban Long Island, MBA students at Hofstra are surrounded by some of the leading growth companies and is just 25 miles east of the financial capital of the world - Manhattan.
- Learn from highly regarded scholar-educators
- Find out more about new scholarship opportunities
- Network with a cohort of students who will learn, work and study together
- Gain experience through internships throughout the New York City area
- Access personalized career support services
- Learn through using state-of-the-art facilities, including one of the largest academic trading rooms in the U.S., with 34 Bloomberg Professional terminals