Why Choose Supply Chain Management as a Major?
- It provides career opportunities not available with any of the other majors.
- It is one of the growing majors in the business field.
- There is an excellent upside career growth and salary potential with this major.
- According to CNN Money PayScale survey data it is one of the highest paying college majors with graduates earning an average of more than $80,000 per year.
Curriculum for the Supply Chain Management Major (21 semester hours)
- MGT 114 - Management Systems
- MGT 125 - Supply Chain Management
- MGT 143 - Business Process Management
- MGT 145 - Purchasing and Supply Management
- ACCT 131 - Cost Accounting Systems
- FIN 111 - Working Capital Management
- IT 76 - Introduction to Electronic Commerce
- MGT 118 - Litigation and Alternate Dispute Resolution
- MGT 128 - Service Operations Management
- MGT 142 - Operations Planning and Control for Supply Chain Management
- MKT 141 - Retail Management
- MKT 169 - Marketing of Services
- QM 146 - Statistical Techniques for Total Quality Management
How to declare Supply Chain Management as a Major
Please drop by the Department of Management, Entrepreneurship & General Business to fill out the appropriate paperwork.
228 Weller Hall
Department Phone Number: (516) 463-5726
Fax: (516) 463-4834