- Housed in Health Sciences and Human Services, our students have the unique opportunity to take courses in related programs while enrolled in the Creative Arts Therapy program
- Internship opportunities in prestigious institutions throughout the metropolitan area
- Electives in clinical expressive therapies as well as Play and Sandtray Therapy, Systemic Approaches to Art Therapy, Grief and Loss, and the Art Therapist’s Identity in a Clinical Setting
- Full-time students with a bachelor’s degree can complete this curriculum in two years. Part-time students and non-matriculated students have an individualized plan of study upon advisement.
- Hofstra University is only a 30-minute train ride to Manhattan. Hofstra students may attend events sponsored by the New York Art Therapy Association (NYATA), the New York chapter of the American Art Therapy Association, as well as recreational and cultural activities.