- To apply to any of the undergraduate programs, please visit the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- To apply to any of the graduate programs, please visit the Office of Graduate Admission.
Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Hofstra makes financial aid available in the form of scholarships, grants, loans and employment opportunities. There are many options for seeking out resources for scholarship and aid and you can find out more about Hofstra University’s financial aid process by visiting the following links:
- Please visit the homepage of the program(s) that you are interested in for scholarships that may be available to students matriculated for that specific major(s).
- Please visit the Life @ Hofstra Page and the Division of Student Affairs for more information on the plethora of activities, events, and resources available to Hofstra students.
- Please visit the About Hofstra University page to learn more about the University and all that it has to offer.
Reach us 24/7 by phone or chat▶