Welcome to Graduate Admissions at Hofstra University. With over 150 distinguished graduate program options in the Frank G. Zarb School of Business, School of Education, Lawrence Herbert School of Communication, Hofstra College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, and School of Health Sciences and Human Services, we are sure that you will find a course of study that fits your life.
Please browse our website for more information and let us know if you have any questions.
Graduate study at Hofstra University:
- offers students the opportunity to pursue master's or doctoral degrees, advanced certificates, or professional diplomas
- welcomes students to a select and collaborative community of scholars, faculty, and professionals who value both theory and practice
- promotes and facilitates the pursuit of lifelong education in traditional and nontraditional arenas
- encourages scholarship, research and professional training in and across disciplines
- helps students to further their careers in growth-area fields by constantly adapting curricula to meet current needs
- blends state-of-the-art campus facilities with strong community connections to ensure student success after graduation