Trustee Scholarship Program
This four year full tuition scholarship is for students with impressive academic credentials, demonstrated commitment to community and school, and other distinguished talents.
This scholarship is offered to Hofstra University's top applicants who demonstrate both academic excellence and extracurricular involvement. Of the students who applied to Hofstra in 2012, this scholarship was awarded to students who on average achieved a 1495 SAT score and a 4.53 GPA.
Distinct advantages that go with the financial security of a full tuition scholarship at Hofstra include:
- An intellectual home at Hofstra in one of our 140 academic programs and majors.
- Faculty with national and international reputations.
- The opportunity to join a community of 180+ Honors College entering first-year students.
- Proximity to New York City makes available extraordinary professional, cultural and social prospects.
- Preparation for prestigious graduate schools or employment options.
Trustee Scholars are nominated to the President's Advisory Council and are invited to join Hofstra University Honors College.
The Trustee Scholarship Program award is renewable for four years (with the renewal criteria.)
If you have any questions about our Trustee Scholarship Program, please contact Katie Quille, Assistant Dean of Admission at 516-463-5018 or by email.