Third Annual Scholarship Luncheon and Presentation by Richard Ravitch
June 4, 2009
Wilbur F. Breslin Center for Real Estate Studies and the Institute of Real Estate at Hofstra University hosted a Scholarship Luncheon and Presentation featuring Richard Ravitch, Principal, Ravitch, Rice & Company, LLC, former Chairman of both HRH Construction Corp. and the New York State Urban Development Board and currently serving as Chairman of the Commission on Metropolitan Transportation Authority Financing. Mr. Ravitch delivered an address titled Economic Development in the New York Region.
The following organizations generously sponsored the luncheon:
- Certilman Balin Adler & Hyman, LLP
- Cronin, Cronin & Harris, P.C.
- First American Title Insurance Company
- First Development Corporation
- Friedman LLP
- Harvest Real Estate Services, Inc.
- Long Island Real Estate Group, Inc.
- Mark Cuthbertson, Councilman, Town of Huntington
- Spiegel Associates
- The Treeline Companies
We sincerely appreciate the support of our sponsors and everyone in attendance. Proceeds from the luncheon will benefit scholarships for Hofstra students.