CLASS VISITS TO THE HOFSTRA
Hofstra University’s STEM Studio is a teaching and learning lab that offers a distinctive problem-based curriculum of math and science design challenges customized for grades 3-8. Focused on STEM unifying concepts, students engage in hands-on, minds-on investigations in small groups.
- Open for morning visits by appointment.
- Grades 3-6 visit on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings.
- Grades 7-8 visit on Tuesday and Thursday mornings.
- Recommended visit is 2½ hours. One class (maximum 32 students) can be accommodated each morning.
- Eachvisit is $275; a four visit series is $1,000. Districts that purchase the series may elect to send the same class or different classes. Payment must be arranged prior to visit. Purchase orders are accepted and can cover multiple visits.
STEM Studio is a BOCES reimbursable field trip.