Vincent A. Conte
Adjunct Associate Professor of Management, Entrepreneurship, and General Business
Weller Hall 12
Send an Email
Degrees: PHD, 1984, Hofstra Univ; MA, 1980, Hofstra Univ; MA, 1976, Manhattan Coll; BA, 1971, St Johns Univ Jamaica
Vincent A. Conte, Ph.D. received his doctorate in Applied Psychology from Hofstra University in 1985. He also holds a M.A. in General Experimental Psychology (Hofstra 1981), and an M.A. in Counseling Psychology (Manhattan College, 1976).
In addition to his current Adjunct work at Hofstra, which began in 2009, Dr. Conte is currently Managing Partner, Work/Life, LLC (2008-present) organization design and development consulting across many industries, executive coaching and Human Resources Strategy.
Prior work experience includes:
- Senior Partner, HCD Global, Shanghai, PRC (2002-2008) HR Strategy, Talent Management and Cross-cultural Leadership consulting.
- Associate Partner, Accenture, LLP, (1995-2002) Human Capital Strategy, Change Management and Performance Management and Reward consulting.
- Consultant, the Hay Group, (1988-1995) Organization Effectiveness, HR Strategy, Organization Research and Surveys, Leadership Development and Assessment.
- Additional experience as an HR Manager and Internal Consultant (1981-1988)
Additional Teaching Experience as an adjunct:
- Adjunct Associate Professor NYU-Polytechnical Institute teaching Organization Development, Process Reengineering and Global Human Resources (2010 – present).
- Adjunct The New School – Organization Behavior (2012)
- Adjunct NYU Stern School of Business teaching Change Management (2011).
- Adjunct, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea (2002-2004), Information Technology Management.
- Adjunct, St. John’s University school of Insurance and Risk Management (1982-1985), Organization Behavior, Risk Management Operations.
Dr. Conte has published in the areas of International Leadership Development, Human Resources Strategy, Culture Change and International Management.