Click here for the HofResearch Service
Welcome to the new HofResearch service. The system provides many features:
The archive is running on a powerful SQL database that allows for fast searches.
- Powerful database engine
- Finer-grained browse-by-subject feature
- Powerful search feature, allowing fine-grained searches of the archive
- Easy to use document upload interface
- Formatted report of research interests selected by many options (e.g., author, school of the University, subject matter, key-words, etc.). Options for printing or downloading or exporting to HTML are also available.
HofResearch is a service to two constituencies:
- For members of the HOFSTRA community, it provides a way to share their research interests readily with the world scholarly and scientific community.
- For READERS, it provides free worldwide access to the primary scholarly and scientific research interests in the Hofstra community on a scale that is likewise impossible in paper.
Any correspondence concerning this specific archive should be sent to Susan.S.Lukesh@Hofstra.edu.