- With the exception of reference books, journals, the first copy of a curriculum bulletin and textbooks that have been published in the last five years everything in the Curriculum Materials Center circulates.
- The loan period is two weeks for undergraduate students and 28 days for graduate students and faculty.
- All circulating items may be renewed if there is no prior hold on the item.
- Renewal may be done online before the item is due.
- The fine for overdue items is 10 cents per day per item.
- Alumni may borrow up to five items from the CMC for a period of two weeks with no renewals.
- Alumni cards must be current and have an expiration date.