Orientation Schedule 2013A schedule of events for New Student Orientation will be given to you when you check in on the Tuesday of Orientation. Here are some highlights:
Day 1 - Tuesday
- Check-in (8:45-9:30 a.m.)
- Learn about academic requirements and expectations.
- Meet your orientation leader and connect with students in your group.
- Attend workshops about campus life and available resources.
- Participate in evening activities.
- Attend a model class.
- Attend workshops about campus life and resources.
- Experience 'True Life: I'm a Hofstra Student!"
- Attend academic advisement meetings.
- Register for fall classes.
- Get your HofstraCard.
- Order your textbooks at the Hofstra Bookstore
- Visit departmental open houses.
- Check-out (by 5 p.m.)