All Hofstra alumni are welcome to utilize the following Career Center services:
- The Pride-Career Management System (Pride-CMS) on the Hofstra portal is our primary career resource and job posting board. To connect, click on the Get Connected link on top of this page. Features include:
- View all current job/internship openings that The Career Center receives from a variety of national and international employers, 24/7.
- View advanced job opportunities through our national partnership with NACELink.
- Utilize the Credential File/Letters of Recommendation feature for graduate school planning and employment purposes. For more detailed information on this service, click on the link on top.
- Check out our Blog
- View upcoming career fair information.
- Review the Career Center calendar and RSVP for events.
- Connect your account to Facebook and text messaging option.
- Utilize our Suggested Web Sites feature to expand your job search. Click on the Suggested Web Sites feature on top of this page.
- Access to some of our more popular workshops. Click here to access our online Career Coaching Videos.
Effective September 1, 2010:
Alumni within one year of graduation are entitled to these services without an official Hofstra University Alumni Card. A one-time visitor pass is requested for identification purposes and can be obtained from the Office of Alumni Services.
Alumni more than one-year post graduation are entitled to these services with an official Hofstra University Alumni Card. For more information, please click on the link to Office of Alumni Services on the left-hand side of this page.
- Schedule an appointment for individual career advisement and/or mock interview. For more information on our hours please click on Contact Us on the left-hand side of this page.
- Utilize The Career Center’s Quick Question Hours for resume and cover letter critiques. For more information on our hours please click on Contact Us on the left-hand side of this page.
- Attend University-wide career fairs and select workshops and special events.