On Campus Recruiting
The Career Center actively works with employers locally, regionally, nationally, and internationally who are looking to hire exceptional Hofstra students for full-time professional positions and internships.
A long-established and successful resource for graduating students at Hofstra, our on-campus recruitment program, Pride Recruiting, offers employers the opportunity to interview and recruit top graduates. Pride Recruiting is held during the fall and spring semesters with interviews being held at The Career Center. Distance interviewing and resume collections can also be arranged.
Approved employers may participate in Pride Recruiting by:
- Registering for Pride Recruiting through the Pride-Career Management System.*
- Speaking with a Career Center staff member to discuss your needs and arrange an on campus interview date or a resume collection.
- Receiving applications from candidates and identifying candidates of interest.
- Conducting interviews at The Career Center on a preselected date or receive a resume packet as part of a resume collection.
*FIRST-TIME USERS - to receive a Pride-CMS username and password:
- Click on the link: Pride-Career Management System.
- Click on "Register".
- Complete the registration page completely, and make sure that under the services requested portion you select "On-Campus Recruiting".
- Submit your completed registration.
- You will receive an e-mail following approval, which will include a username and password.
- Follow directions below to participate in Pride Recruiting.
To participate in Pride Recruiting:
- Contact The Career Center to secure your interview date by calling 516-463-6060.
- Log in to the Pride-Career Management System.
- Select the "On-Campus Recruiting (OCR)" tab.
- Click on sub-tab "Schedules" and select "Request a Schedule."
- If you are planning to interview on campus select "Pre-select to Alternate"
- If you are planning to collect resumes and interview students on your own premises select "Resume Collect."
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail once the position(s) have been approved along with detailed instructions and deadline dates.