On Campus Interview/Recruitment Programs
The Career Center facilitates two types of on campus interview programs.
Accounting Pride Recruiting
Accounting Pride Recruiting, also called OCR (on-campus recruiting) is the on-campus interview program that brings full-time and internship first-round interviews to you! Through Pride Recruiting, accounting students can interview at The Career Center. To participate in this program, students must attend one of the mandatory Accounting Pride Recruiting orientations, an Interview to Impress workshop, and a Mock Interview. Please bring your resume to the orientation session, as resume critiques will be offered immediately following the orientation.
Accounting Pride Recruiting Orientation sessions:
- Wednesday, September 4, Common Hour, The Career Center
- Tuesday, September 10, 4:00, The Career Center
- Friday, September 13, 12:00, The Career Center
- Thursday, September 19, 1:00, The Career Center
- Thursday, September 26, 1:00, The Career Center
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION TO ANY ACCOUNTING OCR JOB IS FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 27.
There will be an Education Recruitment program offered this spring. Dates to be announced.