The Career Center offers a number of services designed to assist students in their job and internship search within engineering and computer science:
- Schedule an appointment for individual career advisement and/or mock interview.
- Utilize The Career Center’s Quick Question Hours for resume and cover letter critiques.
- The Pride-Career Management System (Pride-CMS) on the Hofstra portal is our primary career resource and job posting board.
- Various career fairs are held on-campus throughout the year.
- Online Webshops for current students on Blackboard.
- Credential File/Letters of Recommendation service for graduate school planning and employment purposes.
Wondering what you can do with your major? Here are some ideas: