How to Post a Job/Internship
The Career Center at Hofstra University has been a major staffing resource for employers seeking college-educated talent for many decades. We look forward to working with you as we "make the connection" between employers' needs for talented candidates and our students' desires to launch demanding careers.
How to Post Job Opportunities and Internships:
The Career Center posts all full-time and part-time job opportunities and internships for undergraduate and graduate students via the "Pride-Career Management System." This system is a comprehensive tool that will allow employers to register with The Career Center. Once registration is approved, employers will have access to enter their current job or internship postings directly to the Pride-Career Management System, which can be accessed by our entire student body. Please note: *The Hofstra Law School has its own Career Services Office and is the only place where opportunities for law students and attorneys are posted. To post an employment fellowship/internship opportunity for a law student or an attorney, visit the: Law Career Services Web Site.
TO REGISTER, please follow the directions below:
- Click on the following link: Pride-Career Management System.
- Click on the "Register & Post (Local or Multi-School) Job".
- Please complete the Registration page completely, and make sure that under the Services Requested portion you select "Job Postings." (If you want to post an internship, you must select "Job Postings.")
- Once completed and submitted, a Career Center staff member will review the information provided on your registration.
- Once your registration is approved, an e-mail will be generated to your account with a username and password to access the system. You will then have access into the Pride-Career Management System and can then post a job by selecting "Post a New Job/Internship."
If you have questions regarding this new system, please feel free to call The Career Center at (516) 463-6060.