How to Post
All full-time and part-time job opportunities and internships are available to undergraduate students, graduate students, and alumni via the Pride-Career Management System (Pride-CMS). Employers register on the Pride-Career Management System and can post current job opportunities or internships.
All employer registrations and postings are approved by The Career Center. The Career Center reserves the right to make a determination of the appropriateness of the positions being offered for the populations it serves. We expect that all employers will have a valid business address, website, and/or email. We encourage all employers to register with a company-sponsored email. Registrations and postings with a non-business associated email (e.g. gmail, yahoo or Hotmail) will be reviewed carefully.We encourage all employers to read and abide by the U.S. Department of Justice Best Practices for Online Job Postings.
Please note: The Hofstra Law School has its own Career Services Office where opportunities for law students and attorneys can be posted via the web. For more information visit: Law Career Services Web Site.
Employer Registration Procedures:
- Click on the link: Pride-Career Management System.
- Click on "Register & Post (Local or Multi-School) Job".
- Complete the registration page completely, and make sure that under the services requested portion you select "Job & Internship Postings". Hit “Next” at the bottom of the page and then you can post your opportunity.
- Submit your completed registration and opportunity.
- You will receive an e-mail following approval, which will include a username and password to access the system in the future.
If you have questions regarding this new system, please feel free to call The Career Center at (516) 463-6060.