A long-established and successful resource for graduating students at Hofstra, PrideRecruiting offers employers the opportunity to interview and recruit top graduates from our nationally accredited programs.
Each year The Career Center is visited by employers looking to hire exceptional Hofstra students for full-time professional positions after graduation. Pride Recruiting is held during the fall and spring semesters using an online recruiting software program. Interviews are held at The Career Center in one of our formal interviewing offices.
Employers participate in PrideRecruiting by:
- Submitting full-time professional positions through the online Pride-Career Management System (for applications by students in their final academic year at Hofstra)
- Preselecting students for interviews
- Conducting interviews at Hofstra University on a preselected date
- Having the opportunity to access additional resumes from the online resume book
FIRST-TIME USERS - to receive a Pride-CMS username and password:
- Log onto the Pride-Career Management System
- Select the "Register" tab and complete the information (be sure to select "On-Campus Recruiting" services)
- Once registration is completed, an e-mail will be sent to the address defined with a username and password. Then follow directions below:
TO REGISTER to participate in PrideRecruiting:
(if you already have a Pride-CMS username and password)
- Contact the Career Center's Recruiting Coordinator to secure your interview date.
- Log in to the Pride-Career Management System.
- Select the "On-Campus Recruiting OCR" tab
- Click on sub-tab "Schedules" and select "Request a Schedule"
- Complete all of the fields. Be sure to select a "Pre-select to Alternate" schedule to ensure you have a full interview schedule.
- Select "Positions Recruited" to upload job descriptions. To reactivate a position previously uploaded select the position in the drop-down menu under the "copy position" tab. This step can be repeated if you have multiple positions. Be sure to check that all the information is up-to-date and CORRECT!
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail once the position(s) have been approved along with detailed instructions and deadline dates.
If you would like to find out more about this program, please call:
The Career Center at (516) 463-6060.