Students will discover that their career path ail take many twists and turns throughout their lifetime. The Hofstra Career Center is here to help guide students on their Path of PRIDE.
Career Counseling and Career Assessments
The Career Center is here to help you from your first year through your post-graduation years. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff of career counselors are eager to assist you with your choice in major and how they relate to careers, internship and job search planning, career decision making, and assistance with resumes and cover letters, and interviewing skills.
- Want an appointment or practice mock interview with a career counselor? Call us at 516-463-6060 and friendly front office staff will assist you.
- Need a resume or cover letter critique? Drop into The Career Center for quick advice on a first-come first-serve basis during Quick Question Hours.
- Fall and Spring semesters: Monday – Thursday 2-4 p.m., Friday 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Summer and Winter Break: Contact us for modified hours
- Interested in a career assessment? A career assessment is a tool which can give you an indication of what jobs are a match for your interests and abilities, personality and skills. We offer several assessments depending on your needs. Our counselors will determine which assessment is best for you at this point in your career exploration.
Book an appointment and let our receptionist know that you would like to discuss assessments with a counselor, 516-463-6060.