Student Health Sites
- Student Health 101
Check out Student Health 101 for a lot of current student health information and upcoming health events
- Go Ask Alice!
Where students can ask questions and be educated on signs & symptoms of disease
Click to get basic information on ailments and health FAQs
- The leading source for trustworthy and timely health and medical news and information. Providing credible health information, supportive community
New York State Department of Health: Local State health prevention and maintenance guidelines for residences.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
National Center for Disease control and Prevention: a wealth of information/guidelines to keep the US public safe against any health risks and other valuable information both domestic and when traveling abroad. Check out this very important site.
Alcohol, Drugs, Smoking, Overeating and Addiction
- College Drinking Prevention Interested in the culture of college drinking? Visit here to learn about the facts of drinking and how to help change the culture of college drinking.
- Addiction Treatment
- Above the Influence of Alcohol & Drugs
Addiction Treatment FAQ and Centers.
- Eating Disorders
Click on website for National Eating disorders Questions
- BRAD (Be Responsible Before U Drink)
Sexuality, Health & Pevention
- Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States (SIECUS)
Click on Website for Sexual health information
- Mens Health
- Womens Health
- College Mental Health
- Sleep Disorder
- GYT GET YOURSELF TESTED
Please use the following local pharmacy as a guide for students: (We do not endorse any of the Pharmacies below).
- UNIONDALE PHARMACY
phone: 516-486-4333 FAX: 516-486-0464
address: 546 UNIONDALE AVE. UNIONDALE, NY