Professional Diploma in
- A master's degree in rehabilitation counseling or other related disciplines such as counseling, education, psychology.
- Certification as a rehabilitation counselor (CRC) or CRC eligible.
- A minimum grade point average of 3.0 for graduate work; personal interview with faculty adviser.
- A detailed resume including related professional experience.
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from an employer or mentor, stating a willingness to sponsor a rehabilitation administration practicum/externship experience.