School of Health Sciences and Human Services Program Offerings
Advanced Certificate (Adv. Cert.)
- Bilingual Extension for Speech-Language Pathology, Adv. Cert.
- Bilingual Extension, School Counselor, Adv. Cert.
- Interdisciplinary Transition Specialist, Adv. Cert.
- Mental Health Counseling, Adv. Cert.
- Rehabilitation Counseling in Mental Health, Adv. Cert.
- Rehabilitation Counseling, Adv. Cert.
- School Counselor Bilingual Extension, Adv. Cert.
- Speech-Language Disabilities, Adv. Cert. in Teacher of Students With
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
Dual Undergraduate/Graduate Degree
Master of Arts (M.A.)
- Creative Arts Therapy, M.A.
- Marriage and Family Therapy, M.A.
- Mental Health Counseling, M.A.
- Speech-Language Pathology, M.A.
Master of Health Administration (M.H.A.)
Master of Public Health (M.P.H.)
Master of Science (M.S.)
Master of Science in Education (M.S.Ed.)
- Counseling, M.S.Ed.
- Rehabilitation Counseling in Mental Health, M.S.Ed.
- Rehabilitation Counseling, M.S.Ed.
Minor plan of study
Professional Diploma (P.D.)
Professional Doctorate in Audiology (Au.D.)