Goals and Learning Objectives
Specific Student Goals and Learning Objectives
- Students will learn and retain a broad base of knowledge in the discipline of Biology in order to prepare for a wide variety of post-graduate opportunities; including jobs in academia or industry, medical, dental or other professional schools, or graduate schools in various disciplines of biology or education.
- Students develop critical thinking and analysis skills.
- Students learn practical skills in biology.
- Students improve writing and presentation skills in biology.
- Students receive good academic and career advice.
- Students gain experience with computer use as it pertains to biology.
- Students motivated to perform better.
- Students will be successful in gaining employment on Biology fields or in being admitted to Graduate or Professional schools.