ROTC Ranger Challenge
Through the Ranger Challenge Program, Cadets participate in a tough mental and physical competition, enhance their leadership skills, develop team cohesion, and foster healthy competition among ROTC battalions. Each year, top Cadets from around the country gather to compete against one another. Training for this intensive competition is six weeks long.
Work Out with the Ranger Challenge Team!
Even if you do not want to join the Ranger Challenge Team, you are encouraged to work out and prepare with the team. These workouts will improve your leadership abilities, military skills, and physical fitness.
The events conducted during the competition are:
- The Army Physical Fitness Test
- Patrolling Written Examination
- Orienteering (Land Navigation)
- BRM (Basic Rifle Marksmanship)
- M16 Disassembly and Assembly
- One Rope Bridge Assembly and Crossing
- Obstacle Course
- 10K RUCK Run
- Hand Grenade Assault Course