Graduate study at Hofstra University:
- offers students the opportunity to pursue master's or doctoral degrees, advanced certificates, or, professional diplomas
- welcomes students to a select and collaborative community of scholars, faculty, and professionals who value both theory and practice
- promotes and facilitates the pursuit of lifelong education in traditional and nontraditional arenas
- encourages scholarship, research and professional training in and across disciplines
- helps students to further their careers in growth-area fields by constantly adapting curricula to meet current needs
- blends state-of-the-art campus facilities with strong community connections to ensure student success after graduation
For more information on how to apply to the program and graduate studies, please visit Hofstra’s Graduate Admissions page.