Click here for the HofBiblio Service
Welcome to the new HofBiblio service. The system provides many features:
- Powerful database engine
- Finer-grained browse-by-subject feature
- Powerful search feature, allowing fine-grained searches of the archive
- Easy to use document upload interface
- Formatted bibliography of research selected by many options (e.g., author, school of the University, subject matter, key-words, online material only, etc.). Options for printing or downloading or exporting to HTML are also available.
The archive is running on a powerful SQL database that allows for fast searches.
HofBiblio is a service to two constituencies:
- For HOFSTRA AUTHORS, it provides a way to make a bibliography of their research readily available to the world scholarly and scientific community; from this bibliography direct links to online material can be made.
- For READERS, it provides free worldwide access to citations of the primary scholarly and scientific research literature from the Hofstra community on a scale that is likewise impossible in paper.
Any correspondence concerning this specific archive should be sent to Susan.S.Lukesh@Hofstra.edu.