Dr. Charles Merguerian is qualified in:
- Geologic mapping
- Geologic structure of New York City area
- Earthquake and tsunami implications
- Subsurface geologic structures
- Fault and foundation analysis
Dr. Merguerian has over 30 years of experience in geologic mapping and structural analysis of complexly deformed metamorphic terrains, plutonic and volcanic districts, and areas underlain by sedimentary and glacial strata.
Dr. Merguerian is recognized as the leading authority on the geologic structure of the New York City area.
He has been interviewed on:
- WTLC (The Learning Channel)
- WNBC Inside Edition
- WABC World of Discovery
- The New York Times
- USA Today
- The Daily News Magazine
- The New York Post