Media Contact:Ginny Greenberg
Phone: More Information: 516-463-5805
Send an E-mail
Date: Oct 05, 2012
Hofstra's Reading/Writing Learning Clinic Offers Fall Literacy Instruction and Support
At the Joan and Arnold Saltzman Community Services Center; For Grades 1-12
Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY … Hofstra University’s Reading/Writing Learning Clinic at the Joan and Arnold Saltzman Community Services Center is offering a series of fall programs for children and adolescents who would benefit from literacy support.
• Individual or small-group instruction is available in an enjoyable and relaxed atmosphere.
• All classes are taught by New York state-certified teachers.
• Classes feature meaning-centered strategies to use while reading or composing texts.
• Reading and writing opportunities are designed to be both fun and meaningful to the student.
• Consultations offer parents straightforward advice about how to support their child’s
• Instruction builds on each learner’s strengths and encourages positive feelings toward learning.
Fall registration now underway.
For more information, please call 516-463-5805 or 516-463-5806 or e-mail email@example.com.
Related Link: More About the Reading/Writing Learning Clinic