Media Contact:Karla Schuster
037 Axinn Library
Send an E-mail
Date: May 30, 2012
Development in the Digital Age
Sixth Annual Real Estate Luncheon at Hofstra University on June 7, 2012 focuses on the impact of technology
Hofstra University, Hempstead, N.Y. – The Sixth Annual Real Estate Luncheon at Hofstra University will bring together a panel of top development executives on Thursday, June 7, 2012 to examine how technology and social media have transformed the industry.
The luncheon program, The Digital Age Meets Developers: How the Business of Buildings Has Changed in the 21st Century, will be moderated by Gary Lewi, senior executive vice president of Rubenstein Associates, and feature the following panelists:
• Wilbur Breslin, president and CEO, and Zachary Cooper, assistant vice president -- Breslin Realty Development Corp.
• Milton Cooper, executive chairman, and Brett Cooper, leasing associate – Kimco Realty Corporation
• Edward Blumenfeld, president and founder, and Brad Blumenfeld, vice president – Blumenfeld Development Group
• Jan Burman, president, and Scott Burman, vice president – The Engel Burman Group
• Abraham B. Krieger, Esq., senior member – Meyer, Suozzi, English & Klein, P.C.
Sponsored by the Wilbur F. Breslin Center for Real Estate Studies and The Institute for Real Estate at Hofstra University, the annual luncheon brings together real estate professionals and economic development leaders to network and discuss trending issues.
The luncheon will be held at the Hofstra University Club, David S. Mack Hall, North Campus from noon to 2 p.m. Tickets are $100 per person and seating is limited. A portion of the ticket ($65) benefits scholarships at Hofstra and is tax deductible. Sponsorships also are available at $300 each.
To attend the luncheon, or become a sponsor, contact Theresa M. Haller at theresa.m.haller@Hofstra.edu or 516-463-4069.
Hofstra University is a dynamic private institution of higher education where more than 12,000 full and part-time students choose from undergraduate and graduate offerings in liberal arts and sciences, business, communication, education, health and human services, honors studies, a School of Engineering and Applied Science, a School of Law and the Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine.