Parking Information for Fall Festival Weekend
If you plan on arriving on campus between 1:00p.m. and 1:45 p.m. we suggest that you do not use the main entrance but rather an alternate entrance into the north campus such as the Oak St. entrance. The parade route will force some road closures at this time.
Due to the number and scope of some events, parking on campus may become limited. Look for parking in Field 6 (in the areas surrounding the Mack Sports and Exhibition Complex) and in Field 7 (the parking lot that runs parallel to Oak Street). If you have a handicapped parking permit in your windshield, you may park at the handicapped-designated areas at the above parking lots. Parking is also available on the South Campus (which is about a 5-10 minute walk to the Student Center through the Unispan.) If you hold a special parking permit because you purchased your tickets by September 1, you have reserved parking at the parking lot 6A but on Saturday only.
Parking Lot Closures for Fall Festival Weekend
Due to the festivities of Fall Festival Weekend, parking lot closures will begin at 3 p.m. on Thursday, September 26, 2013. The following parking lots will be impacted:
- Hofstra U.S.A. Lot - Thursday, 9/26, 3 p.m. - Sunday, 9/29, 9 a.m.
- Parking Field 6A (Three Bears Parking Lot) - Thursday, 9/26, 7 p.m. - Sunday, 9/29, 9 a.m.
- Fitness Center Rear Parking Field - Thursday, 9/26, 9 p.m. - Sunday, 9/29, 4 p.m.
- Parking Field South of Fitness Center - Thursday, 9/26, 9 p.m. - Sunday, 9/29, 4 p.m.
- Colonial Sq. West, 4 lanes on Westside of the lot - Thursday, 9/26, 5 p.m. - Saturday, 9/28, 4 p.m.
- Colonial Sq. Drive - Friday, 9/27, 3 p.m. - Saturday, 9/28, 5 p.m.
- Parking Field 7 (Adjacent to Oak Street) staging area for the Parade of Floats- Friday, 9/27, 5 p.m. - Saturday, 9/28, 3 p.m.
Parking Lots will reopen as they become available. For more information, visit the Hofstra University Parking and Traffic Advisory page.
View Fall Festival Preferred Parking in a larger map
Please keep in mind there is ample parking on the south campus.