- Undergraduate Financial Aid
- Graduate Financial Aid
- Tuition, Fees, & Payment
- Registration Information
Welcome to the Student Financial Services web site.
Everything you need to know about paying for a Hofstra University education can be found here at our self-service center.
- April 14: Last day for Undergraduate students to withdraw from an individual course
- Mid-April: Summer loan form and session 1 bills become available
- May 1: Candidate Reply Date for first-year applicants
- May 10: Last day for Undergraduate students to completely withdraw for all courses
- May 12: Last day for Graduate students to withdraw from a course
- May 15: Bill Payment due for Summer 1
- May 21: Spring 2017 Commencement