Atrium Banner Policy
Each student Club and Organization is also allowed to reserve a Banner space in the Mack Student Center. To reserve a Banner space, please visit the Office of Student Leadership and Activities in the Mack Student Center Room 260. Upon arrival, OSLA Student Aides will assist student Clubs and Organizations in reserving a space.
The following are the guidelines regarding reserving a banner space and preparation of the banner itself.
Guidelines in regard to reserving banner space
- A Club/Organization can only sign up for a banner space for two weeks in a row.
- All banners (posted for the allotted time) will be discarded on Monday mornings at 9 AM if they were not removed prior to 9AM.
Guidelines regarding the banner
- Banner paper must be purchased in the Office of Student Leadership and Activities for $25. A club budget can be used for the purchase.
- The banner paper is flame-retardant; it is the only paper that is approved for the atrium
- Banners can be 4ft to 6ft long. Please check to make sure your spot is allocated for 4ft or 6ft before designing your banner.
- All banners must adhere to the same flyer policies regarding content and must be approved by Chris Botti in the Office of Student Leadership and Activities.