Atrium Banner Policy
Recognized student clubs or organizations may reserve a banner space in the Mack Student Center. To reserve a banner space, students should visit the Office of Student Leadership and Engagement in the Mack Student Center, room 244.
Reserving Banner Space
- A student club or organization may reserve a banner space for up to 14 consecutive calendar days. After a five day break, a club or organization may submit a new banner request.
- All banners (posted for the allotted time) will be discarded on Monday mornings at 9:00 am if they were not removed prior to 9:00 am.
- Banner paper must be purchased in the Office of Student Leadership and Engagement for $5.00. A club/organization budget may be used for the purchase.
- The banner paper is flame-retardant; it is the only paper that is approved for the atrium.
- Banners can be 4ft to 6ft long. Please check to make sure your spot is allocated for 4ft or 6ft before designing your banner.
- All banners must adhere to the OSLE flyer policies in addition to all applicable University policies as outlined in the Guide to Pride, Living Factor, Faculty Policy Series, and elsewhere.