Posting Jobs and Internships
Hofstra University utilizes an online job posting platform called Handshake. Posting your internship, part-time or full-time job on Handshake gives your position and company exposure to the entire campus community, including alumni.
In order to get started, create a profile following these instructions:
- Go to Hofstra.joinhandshake.com
- Click on the "Sign up for an Account" link, which is just below the graphic icon in the middle
- Select the "employer" option
- Complete the form that appears
- Check your email address for a confirmation email and take action on that email
- To log into the system, just return to Hofstra.joinhandshake.com and use the email address and password you used when creating the account. You will then be prompted to enter company information.
Once you have submitted your registration request, a member of the external relations team will review it for approval within two business days. After receiving registration approval, you can log in and post your positions.
NOTE: We cannot approve employer registrations that contain a personal email address. Positions for law students and attorneys should be posted at the Law Career Services Web Site.