Make an Online Deposit
For initial dining plan payments or tuition payments CLICK HERE
MAKE A DEPOSIT FOR DUTCH DEBITS
If you have questions please contact Hofstra Card Services at: 516-463-6942
For additional dining points or Dutch Debits deposits, please follow the directions below.
The "Add Points" option is for food purchases only. Dutch Debits are for non-food purchases such as Wellness Center services, HofstraCard Passport Photo services and Hofstra University Bookstore items. You can have funds in both accounts, but funds are not transferable between accounts.
- Select “Parental Prepay” option.
- Enter student's Hofstra ID # as the account number.
- Skip PIN field.
- Enter the student's date of birth (DOB) as MM/DD/YYYY and then click on ”Submit.”
- Select “Add Points” (for food purchases only) or “Dutch Debits” (for non-food purchases).
- Please be sure to use VISA or MASTERCARD.
- The credit card expiration date format is MMYY (not MM/YY).
- The dollar amount format is X000.00 (not $X,000.00).
- Please do not make two consecutive deposits of the same dollar amount (even if the deposits are for two different students) using the same credit card.
Please call our office for further information.
516-463-6942; option-6 for representative.
Regular FALL/SPRING Semester Hours:
Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
To view the forms below you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have it please click the image to the right to download the software.