Why Study Abroad?
A better question is: Why would you not? Our returning students continually reaffirm the importance and validity of study abroad as a life-changing experience that fosters both a student’s personal and academic growth.
- Challenge yourself in a new environment.
- Meet new and exciting people from different backgrounds and cultures.
- Develop life-long friendships.
- Take advantage of a hands-on experience and learn both inside and outside the classroom.
- Gain fluency in a foreign language.
- Learn about life from a different perspective.
- Earn college credits and satisfy major, minor or distribution requirements.
- Build your resume as well as your knowledge of other cultures and international policy.
- Cultivate a global perspective of business.
- Learn how to comfortably communicate and socialize with people from other parts of the world.