National Protection Training Center at Hofstra
Launch a Career as an Executive Protection Professional!
In today’s world, there is an ever-growing need for well-trained and well-prepared Executive Protection Agents. Highly trained professionals are needed to provide security for executives, celebrities, people of high net worth and public officials. At Hofstra Continuing Education, we have the protection training courses you need to launch a rewarding career.
Why Take Executive Protection Training Classes at Hofstra Continuing Education?
Hofstra Continuing Education has partnered with Global Threat Solutions (GTS) to create the National Protection Training Center, where we offer specialized training in the field of Protection Operations.
- Earn your Executive Protection certificate from Hofstra University Continuing Education
- We offer assistance to all our students to submit an individual training exemption for the Virginia Personal Protection Specialist (PPS) designation. We also provide employment assistance that includes resume building, developing cover letters and job search.
- A combination of classroom and hands-on training provides the ideal learning environment.
- Our instructors have extensive experience in their respective fields, and many have decades of experience in law enforcement and the military.
- We offer mobile training teams that can provide on-site, Executive Protection training programs for businesses and other organizations that can be customized to suit your preferences.
- Our convenient interest-free payment plans make attending these elite programs easier.
We offer a variety of comprehensive training programs to accommodate your schedule.
Our 2-Day Basic Executive Protection Training Course is offered on weekends.
Our 9-Day Advanced Executive Protection Course is an intense full-time program offered from Saturday to the following Sunday.
Our 12-Week Advanced Executive Protection Course offers the same curriculum as the 9-day course, but is taught over 12 weeks on a part-time basis.Click here for all of our course offerings in security and protection.
For more information about Executive Protection training class choices and requirements, please contact Kathleen Montalbano at 516-463-4803, or ce-security[at]hofstra.edu.
* Required field