Real Estate Licensing Options
Real Estate Salesperson’s Qualifying Course
(Approval Number S/B F0117)
The salesperson's course is required by the Department of State as a prerequisite for its licensing exam (required by all persons wishing to become real estate salespeople). After completing this course and passing the school and state exams, you are then qualified to work under the sponsorship of a licensed broker in New York State.
- Real Estate Instruments
- Law of Contracts
- Real Estate Finance
- Closing and Closing Costs
- Law of Agency
- License Law and Ethics
- Valuation and Listing Procedures
- Human Rights and Fair Housing
- Land-use Regulation
- Real Estate Math
|Real Estate Salesperson’s Qualifying Course|
|H5125||Real Estate Salesperson’s Qualifying Course (Approval Number S/B F0117)||Get Class Info|
Real Estate Broker's Qualifying Course
To obtain a real estate brokers license, you must:
- Be at least 19 years old.
- Have successfully completed the salesperson’s course.
- pass the school and state exams.
- Show satisfactory experience as a salesperson for one year, under the sponsorship of a broker.
For the complete licensing requirements, contact the New York State Department of State, Division of Licensing, at (518) 474-4429.
Prerequisite: Real Estate Salesperson’s Qualifying Course.
|Real Estate Broker’s Qualifying Course|
|H5126||Real Estate Broker's Qualifying Course||Get Class Info|