Beginning with the Spring 2014 European Odyssey, students can receive up to 15 credits from the Department of Global Studies and Geography for the program, which is composed of five three-credit courses. These courses include:
- GEOG 180 - Field Studies in Geography
- GEOG 122 - (BH) Western Europe
- GEOG 107 - Urban Geography of Western Europe
- GS 109 - (CC, IS) Globalization and Human Rights
- GS 108 - (CC, IS) Globalization and Human Trafficking
Students who wish to participate in the Odyssey programs must be in good academic standing and have at least a 2.5 GPA.