If you are having any difficulty using this website, please contact the Help Desk at Help@nullHofstra.edu or 516-463-7777 or Student Access Services at SAS@nullhofstra.edu or 516-463-7075. Please identify the webpage address or URL and the specific problems you have encountered and we will address the issue.

Skip to Main Content
Contact Us

BS in Health Science: Minors

Minor programs of study

A minor in community health or nutrition science consists of the successful completion of 18 semester hours in the Department of Health Professions with a grade of C- or better in each course.  A minimum of 12 semester hours must be taken in residence. Academic advisement is required through the Department of Health Professions for all candidates wishing to pursue either minor.

Contact Us