Advanced Certificates and Professional Diplomas
The School of Health Professions and Human Services offers a number of opportunities for advanced study for those professionals interested in enhancing their expertise in the field. Those who possess a master's degree in a related field may apply for the programs below. Please visit the links below to learn more about plans of study, admission requirements, and faculty contacts.
Advanced Certificates (Adv. Cert.)
- Addiction and Substance Abuse, Adv. Cert.
- Bilingual Extension for Speech-Language Pathology, Adv. Cert.
- Foundations of Public Health, Adv. Cert.
- Interdisciplinary Transition Specialist, Adv. Cert.
- Mental Health Counseling, Adv. Cert.
- Rehabilitation Counseling in Mental Health, Adv. Cert.
- Rehabilitation Counseling, Adv. Cert.
- Speech-Language Disabilities, Adv. Cert. in Teacher of Students With