If you are having any difficulty using this website, please contact the Help Desk at Help@nullHofstra.edu or 516-463-7777 or Student Access Services at SAS@nullhofstra.edu or 516-463-7075. Please identify the webpage address or URL and the specific problems you have encountered and we will address the issue.

Contact Us

How to Apply to the Liberty Partnerships Program

Liberty Partnerships Programs (LPP)

A parent or guardian must complete an application for student enrollment. The following information and forms must be submitted with the application*:

Referral form from the LPP High School Coordinator indicating eligibility

Current high school transcript

Field trip permission form

*For an application, please visit 013 Hagedorn Hall or call (516) 463-5794.

Contact Us