About the MSEd in Higher Education Leadership and Policy Studies Program
The MSEd in Higher Education Leadership and Policy Studies program provides an interdisciplinary exploration of important foundational and policy issues and an introduction to educational leadership in higher education settings. The program provides flexible course delivery methods to meet the diverse needs of students. Students can complete degree requirements on-site, or online, or a combination of on-site and online courses. A distance learning (DL) class is equivalent to its on-site version.
- Provide a comprehensive understanding of leadership issues in a higher education setting.
- Provide a thorough knowledge base of the governance and operation of an institution of higher education.
- Explore historic and current issues involving administration and leadership in colleges and universities in the United States.
- Explore leadership styles in higher education administration.
- Prepare students to assume middle and senior leadership roles in institutions of higher education.
- Prepare students for the successful implementations of college and university missions.