Master in Technology for Learning Admission Requirements
Application for admission to the Master of Arts in Technology for Learning program is made to the Graduate Admissions Office. Admission is based on a comprehensive review of multiple criteria, including the following:
- B.A. or B.S. degree, with a minimum GPA of 2.75. Students with a minimum GPA of 2.5 or higher may be accepted into the program on a probationary status if relevant considerations warrant such an exception.
- A recent writing sample.
- Statement of purpose for pursuing educational technology studies.
- Interview with a faculty member in the educational technology program.
- Valid New York state initial certification in one of the following certification areas:
- Early Childhood (Birth-Grade 2)
- Childhood (Grades 1-6)
- English (Grades 7-12)
- French (Grades 7-12)
- German (Grades 7-12)
- Russian (Grades 7-12)
- Spanish (Grades 7-12)
- Biology (Grades 7-12)
- Chemistry (Grades 7-12)
- Earth Science (Grades 7-12)
- Physics (Grades 7-12)
- Mathematics (Grades 7-12)
- Social Studies (Grades 7-12)
- Visual Arts
For more information about the application process, please see the Frequently Asked Questions.