Compliance and a Culture of Integrity
Hofstra University’s Frank G. Zarb School of Business and The Center for International Financial Services and Markets
Supported by a generous grant from the professional service firm BDO LLP
Free for Hofstra students, faculty & staff
6 CLE/CPE credits will be available
(2 Accounting and 4 Management Advisory Services)
Conference goals: To provide up-to-date information on a very current and important topic for all Long Island businesses, large and small and in all fields; to provide career information for our students; to provide professional education opportunities for lawyers and CPAs in our community; to participate in the Hofstra Day of Dialog by illustrating the importance of creating a culture of integrity in our communities, including our business community.
Conference documents will not be available at the conference site. If you would like to refer to them in hard copy at the conference, please print them and bring them with you.
- Compliance and Integrity in government and non-profit organizations [PPTX]
- Data and Privacy [PPTX]
- Developing a Culture of Integrity [PPTX]
- Geography’s Influence on Trading [PPTX]
- Management-Based Principles and Compliance-Based Regulation of Lawyers [PPTX]
- Monitoring and Auditing Compliance and Ethics Programs [PPT]
- Monitoring and Auditing Compliance and Ethics Programs (Part Two) [PPTX]